Looking for a specialized IT recruiter specializing in highly cleared professionals. Must have strong experience with difference sourcing techniques. Must have excellent communication and written skills. Must be able to be proactive with potential candidates with continuous followup and tracking. Must be able to multitask and juggle many different tasks on a weekly basis.
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Must specialize in IT/government recruiting.
- Must have knowledge of government contracts and language.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
• Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
• 2-3 years providing cleared personnel with intelligence, cyber, information technology, and analytic training background
Bachelors Degree preferred