Clearance: The position requires an Active TS/SCI clearance with CI poly. Please do not reply if you do not have the required clearance.
Cyber Defense Infrastructure, Data Aggregation, and Integration Engineer supports the CNDSP Security Operations Center through application of sound security architecture and engineering principles for the development, direction, and implementation of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detect when prevention fails.
1. Primary responsibility is Maintain, Configure and Troubleshoot Cyber Defense Systems. The candidate will have experience in one of the following areas:
2. May also assist with the following: 80/443 web content filters/proxies, email security capabilities, IDS, IPS,SEIM, DNS security practices, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, network flow analysis, packet capture analysis, network proxies, firewalls, anti-virus capabilities, Linux/UNIX command line, and access control lists.
3. Ability to write signatures for detection systems, such as SNORT and McAfee Intrushield a plus.
4. Will have experience with multi-tasking providing on ground support to CNDSP work centers.
5. Will have excellent oral and written skills creating programmatic documentation, standard operating procedures and granular process checklists.
6. Will conduct special projects by request
Labor Category Description:
Education & Experience Requirements: