The AXISS contract requires that candidates must have an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly.
Please do not apply if you do not have Full Scope Poly.
The position requires an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly. Candidate must also possess a qualifying DOD 8570 certification and industry specific certification such as Microsoft or RedHat . Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems. Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Position may require limited emergency evening, weekend or call-in support.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Five (5) or more years hands-on Linux experience administering virtual machines, installing, upgrading,
patching and troubleshooting OS and software packages
- Profiecient using VMWare template
- Experience working at the command line of a BASH shell
- Experience working as a member of an enterprise support team providing Tier 2-3 support.
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Machineshop or OpenStack usage not administration
- Solaris administration
Required Education & Experience: