Sr. Software Developer
(LCAT Systems Engineer Level 4)
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Intrepid Solutions requires a Software Developer to support the IC Enterprise Audit Program contract with DIA.
- Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Developers in these positions will be required to provide full life cycle software development using a variety of tools, platforms, and architectures. Qualified developers will address complex system issues including: Storage solutions (NAS, SAN), Virtual environments (Amazon Web Services, Virtual machines hosted on VMWare), Network configurations, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Hardware Selection and configuration, Hardware performance tuning, Memory Management.
Qualified engineers should have a wide variety of systems and software development and maintenance experience. Desired backgrounds would include:
- Multiple Operating Systems experience such as: Windows, UNIX
- Multiple third and fourth generation language experience such as: C, C++, C#, Java
- Familiarity with SharePoint development, XML, XLST, and JSON
- Capable of developing ingest and egress modules that use XML and other formats
- Multiple IDE experience such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Net Beans, Active State Perl.
- Qualified engineers should also have a strong background in multiple RDBMS systems: MS SQL Server, Oracle, and / or Postgress.
- Familiarity with AWS / C2S environments is a plus.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED and 12 years experience, or
Associates Degree and 10 years experience, or
Bachelors Degree and 8 years experience, or
Masters Degree and 6 years of experience, or
PhD and 4 years of experience
Must be DoD 8570 IAT II certified; can complete certification after hire