The AXISS contract requires that candidates must have an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly. Please do not apply if you do not have Full Scope Poly.
Senior Application Engineer to provide installation, configuration, and maintenance support to an enterprise wiki and blog service. Candidate must possess a working knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology and assist with the transition of new technologies into the Enterprise service environment.
• Experienced with Red Hat Linux and CentOS operation systems
• Experience with Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Subversion
• Experience configuring and installing FOSS Software applications in a Linux/Unix environment
• Experience with supporting operating systems and software in a utility cloud hosted Linux environment
• Experience in developing Bash and Perl scripting
• Experience with PKI, Open SSL CASPORT and computer systems security requirements
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
Experience: Must have 2-4 years of Linux/Unix System Administration experience.
Educational Requirements: High school and 20 years experience, associates, 15 years, bachelors, 12 years, Masters, 10 years, doctorate, 8 years